Monday, July 25, 2011

Its a Zoo out there!

Yesterday we ended the garage sale early... We had ONE customer all day and I decided that since we made more money than we thought, that we would take the girls to the zoo! They were more interested in the other kids than the animals, but all in all we had a really fun time. I have been waiting and waiting to have days like yesterday, and it was alot of fun! Here are a few pics from the day:



After the zoo we decided to take the girls to one of our favorite places! OLIVE GARDEN :) They did really great and behaved very well. They ate all their dinner plus some! They love to eat!
After that we went to target to look around since we were there and got a few things.
All in all it was a really good day for all of us. For being at home most of the time they behave fairly well in public.
We are leaving for Branson in a few weeks. I am super excited and I am sure we will have a great time. The girls clothes are all packed... People think I am crazy for packing in advance but at least this way it gives me more time to remember what I forgot! Then I can pack for myself as well! Thats what happens when you have twins, gotta make sure you pack 2 of everything. Well thats it for now, check out my deal of the week, its FREE if you have the coupon! :) XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Audrey it is so great to see you being able to enjoy days like this with your family after all you guys have been through. It has been a long road but well worth the journey. I love seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!