Thursday, March 28, 2013

Paint squish bags!!!

Paint squish bags... Fun... But didn't last as long as I thought they would, not only did the cheap bags tear they just didn't stay interested for very long... Note to self, and my readers, use HEAVY DUTY bags! Seriously, trust me.
Super easy ingredients:
Tape
HEAVY DUTY sealable bags
washable paints

Pour a few colors into each bag and seal them up tight and then tape them to the table and let them have fun squishing the colors around and making new ones!








So as we got bored we played with hats!


Good times. The bags were fun, I think if we had slit the bags and painted afterward they would have enjoyed in more. But that is something to try another time!
 PS. This was done around Christmas, so the decorations were still up, right now my living room is full of pink for the girls' birthday this weekend. I can't wait to share that!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! And your girls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! What a fun idea. I'll definitely have to try that with my Nick when he's bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!