Friday, February 4, 2011

deal of the week


this is going to be a series where i try to find an awesome deal to share with everyone!
i cant always promise that it will be available in your area, but for the most part it should be. I will be posting these on sundays when the paper comes out, as you will need the add and coupons! not all coupons will be available that week so you will have to keep up with clipping! but for the most part i will pick deals that are awesome with or without coupons!

this weeks deal is only good until FEB 5TH.
@ WALGREENS
Oral-B CrossAction Power Toothbrush

on sale for 5.99 (reg price 8.99) AND last sundays paper had a buy one get one FREE coupon. i am using mine and i love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!