Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ready for Fall!

We have been blessed to have such a wonderful summer after such a hard spring. We had a great time camping! We went to the river, on a float trip and relaxed the weekend away! Here are a few pics from the trip!





On Tuesday we took the girls to their eye appointment. They have perfect eyes! We don't have to go back until they are ready for school! They are so amazing. They did SO well for having to have their eyes dialted and looked in and at. Here are a few pics of them in the car on the way there.
We have their 18 month appointment this month as well as their NICU follow up appointment. Breadon has JUST started taking a few steps here and there. She still prefers to crawl. We have a few months until we have to start being concerned.
Next month I get to throw one of my BFFs a baby shower and I am SO excited for that! We are doing the cutest them. Since it is in October we are doing a "Little Pumpkin" theme. I LOVE planning things. If I could do that everyday from home I would!
I LOVE the fall! I am excited for it to be fall. I love Halloween and all the decorations. I would love to have a Halloween party this year. But who knows.
I also think I have found a part time nanny for the girls, so I can be more involved in Pet Kingdom and also get some things done around here without two little ones hands in everything! Hopefully she will work out! Thanks for tuning in! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!