Friday, September 2, 2011

Times Fun When Your Having Flies :) and My favorite thing...

PART ONE:
Something my Dad always used to say :) I miss him.

The girls were 18 months yesterday WOW... where is all the time going? :) Brienna said her first word! It was BABY :) Chad was here and he kept saying "Did you hear that? Did she really say it" Oh my gosh!" Hilarious! Breadon hasn't really had that defining word yet.. Breadon is also still working on standing. She will get it soon I am sure!

Mom has been in the hospital and they finally found out it was from intestinal blockages that may be causing an infection. Hopefully they can get that fixed. She will be in the hospital for a bit. She is at Skiff Medical Center in room 229.

PART TWO:

I saw this in my fresh HOME magazine (REALLY cool magazine). It is SO awesome. Click on the picture for a link to the website! Which is also REALLY cool. www.uncommongoods.com. WOW cool stuff! They have a ton of very unique items like the one below. And most of them are priced well! They have great clearance as well! But if you need a special gift, this site is the way to go!


It is a RECYCLED GLASS WHITE WINE DECANTER (but you don't HAVE to put wine in it! You can put OJ, tea, juice, milk etc..) It is made out of recycled windshield glass in Columbia. They are AWESOME! The ice sits inside the hole on the side and keeps things cool without watering them down! It is $58 dollars which is a bit on the expensive side, but it is beautiful and it is a great conversation piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!