Monday, October 3, 2011

I LOVE FALL!!!

This is seriously my favorite time of year! I don't feel AS bad about Christmas shopping AND wrapping, oh yeah, that's me! Last year was very difficult with 2 little ones and buying gifts for so many people. This year I am going to be done WELL in advance so I can enjoy the holiday!
We went to Kansas City last weekend and we had alot of fun! We went to a craft fair and my mom got the girls and I aprons for baking! The girls are so cute and small! They are hand made. I will have to post a pic of the girls in them when we start baking.
Everything is going well with the girls! They have been cleared on every level so far. We will most likely be in all winter. RSV is still a threat. Even though they are far from the woods, we don't want them back there any time soon!
I have my fall decorations up! This is my first year with white pumpkins! They are very pretty.

I also got a new scentsy burner and the pumpkin smells are AMAZING!
The couponing is still in full swing! Just yesterday I saved about 120 dollars. I am hoping to host a small class to see if it would be something people would be interested in.
Hmmm, Well I guess that brings us up to today! I got the girls to let me do pig tails today! FIRST TIME! We took the girls to the pumpkin farm in Grinnell. I want to take them again so they can see the other side of the place! Here are a few photos:




It was a great day to go! It was really nice outside. I hope we can get out there again before Halloween! Also we got the girls Halloween costumes! They are going to Snow White and Cinderella. They are going to adorable! Well that's it for now! I will try to get some recipes up and some other things before I have to take my computer back to the shop! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!