Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Top 5 :)

It has really been one of those days today and so to cheer me up I am going to make a TOP 5 (High Fidelity anyone?)  list of things that I love! :)

1: My Family and friends and my girls!!
Friends are family you choose for yourself, and my friends are my family. I couldn't get through anything without them!


2: SHOPPING!!! Who doesnt love to shop once in a while?


3: Music. The perfect track can change a mood in an instant!

4: Cooking! I love to cook and 9 times out of 10 it comes out great!
5: Crafts and Photography which is kind of a craft :) I like to craft! I would make more if I had more time and less little hands helping me!
I feel better! If anyone else enjoys any of these things and wants to get together let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!