Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a great holiday!

We had such a great Christmas this year! Even though my Dad wasn't here physically he was definitely here in spirit! The girls did have A TON of gifts to open and we ended up opening most of them, but it was sensory overload I think! They love to get the gifts AFTER they are opened! They are going to be way more into it next year.
We don't have much planned for outings this winter, just doctors appointments and staying indoors away from sickness and people in general haha. The girls have had runny noses the past few days but I am hoping they will clear up soon. They are always so happy go lucky and care free. Here is a few things they are doing these days!

Breadon:

Saying "All Done" when she is done eating
Finding things I ask for
Says about 10 words
Loves throwing things
Feeds a baby
Cleans everything (lol)
Helps unload the dishwasher
Throws things away
Brushes her own teeth
Gets her own blanket and covers up in her chair to watch TV

Brienna:
Finding things I ask for
Says about 20 words
Feeds a baby
Helps unload the dishwasher
Cleans
Throws things away
Says "No" (fun right?)
Brushes her own teeth
Dances, to anything with a beat
Loves splashing in the tub




They are such miracles! I was just chatting with a friend the other day and we were talking about how far they have come, I still think about it most everyday. They don't even have an evaluation until 28 months. :) We love them! Thanks for tuning in! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!