Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Play and Christmas Day and more! (PHOTO POST!)





So to fit everything is some kind of order the pictures are small, but feel free to click on them! This was our December in photos! We also went to Jolly Holiday Lights and saw someone get engaged there, it was pretty cool! Also they got to see Santa so that made my day too! They loved the snow this year and ALMOST got the concept of Santa! :) We were a little rushed on opening gifts, so next year we will slow it down and open presents throughout the day. They had an amazing Christmas and even though more than likely they won't remember it, I will and that is what matters to me, I want to make the memories not only for them but for me, I want the memories too!!! (But that is a whole other topic for some other time) We played in the snow, made a super tiny snowman, and shopped and all of it! Uncle Chad came back to visit for Christmas and we all miss him already! But November will seriously be here before we know it and he will be back! 
Breadon is doing amazing in speech and is really excelling in everything she tries, she is less frustrated and more interactive now that she can understand and communicate better!
We are in the process of finishing up the girls new room! :) Really I am just short one curtain but don't want to take pictures until its all complete! We painted on NYE, what better way to ring in the new year, ha ha! Took about a week, and I am super in love with it! We have also done some cool additions to the house but yet another post that will be! Dance is going well, the recital is in April. We are going to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live on the 15th and I know they will love it! YES, it is a bit more than I would like to spend, but it will be worth it, for the looks on their precious faces!
 (I see it as a partial birthday present) ! 
I have started planning their 3rd Birthday party. Also very excited for that!!! All in all it has been a good few months and we are excited for 2013! 
Check out the photos, they aren't AOP quality, once I get my point and shoot I am just like everyone else, just snapping away!  Grandpa Roger also took some of them too!























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!