Thursday, August 1, 2013

where did I go?

I have been neglecting my blog lately :( I have just been so busy with work I haven't had extra internet time to post for a while!  I am actually typing this on my phone while sitting with the girls!

We have had a vacation,  getting ready for another next month, completely remodeled a bathroom,  painted the upstairs, had my mom have eye surgery, had a birthday party and so much more.  I think I may have to have a photo dump to get it all out there!  But most everything is on my instagram.

I post alot on instagram, I really like to make photo books and it's easiest from instagram.  I need to start using my point and shoot more and stop using my phone. It's just way easier haha.  Hopefully once this bust streak calms down I can get back to regular blogging again...  So much to say,  so little time!  Thanks for tuning in and stay tuned for more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!