Friday, February 4, 2011

more about me than EVER :)

  1. I am in love with my family.
  2. Some people think I’m funny.
  3. I am pretty stubborn.
  4. I usually know where to find things.
  5. I don’t like having my picture taken.
  6. People’s stories intrigue me.
  7. I would love to sing professionally.
  8. I am a dedicated mother.
  9. I love to help people.
  10. I can be a good liar :)
  11. I crave sweets.
  12. My current weight bothers me.
  13. I still don’t exercise enough.
  14. I am OBSESSED with the beach.
  15. I love dogs
  16. I don’t like people who lie...
  17. But I’ve been known to make exceptions.
  18. I DO NOT like to drive places I have never been anymore
  19. I sing in the car.
  20. And sometimes sing in front of people.
  21. Without my glasses or contacts, I’m helpless.
  22. I would drive 3 hours to spend time with a friend.
  23. I <3 pools.
  24. I can't ice skate.
  25. I used to cry too easily.
  26. I like frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
  27. AND frozen garlic bread.
  28. I dont like the idea of having to have ONE best friend.
  29. My family is my first priority.
  30. I have NO watches.
  31. But I am always on time.
  32. I NEVER talk on my cell phone while I’m driving with the girls in the car.
  33. EVER.
  34. I don’t really read the newspaper.
  35. I am trying to learn to keep my mouth shut.
  36. My room is clean.
  37. But nothing else is.
  38. I love shopping.
  39. I REALLY love a bargain.
  40. Because I have saved 750 dollars in 6 months couponing.
  41. I have a pizza cooker
  42. I own my own photography business.
  43. In 5 years I want to be better than I am today
  44. I want a new vehicle
  45. I can’t make decisions.
  46. I’d LOVE to live by the ocean.
  47. Summer is my favorite season.
  48. I get a great deal of my news from Yahoo.
  49. I can read fairly well.
  50. I would like to write a book.
  51. I have a terrible sense of direction.
  52. I hold up my hands to tell my left from right.
  53. I don’t use the ATM.
  54. I think I’m crazy sometimes.
  55. I love Indian culture, but I can’t imagine living there.
  56. I can’t follow football.
  57. I’ve seen too many movies.
  58. I often drive with no music whatsoever just to enjoy the silence.
  59. I can identify four different kinds of weeds.
  60. Centipedes freak me out.
  61. I usually have a pen handy.
  62. Which usually never works.
  63. But not always.
  64. I wish I read more.
  65. I love shoes.
  66. I used to think being liked was important.
  67. I used to think being rich was too.
  68. But it couldn't hurt.
  69. I yell at my hubby too much.
  70. When I let it out, I have a many different senses of style.
  71. I am not very patient.
  72. Ever.
  73. Stupid people drive me crazy.
  74. I have been to many different states.
  75. I am a natural fixer.
  76. People often think I sound exactly like my mom.
  77. Everyone except me is a terrible driver.
  78. I am not a morning person.
  79. If I don’t shower, I dont shower, it doesn't ruin my life.
  80. I’ve lost the ability to run.
  81. And I am okay with it.
  82. I’ve had my heart broken.
  83. Sunrises make me smile.
  84. I still love stuffed animals.
  85. When salt spills, I throw it over my left shoulder.
  86. I appreciated poetry.
  87. I have written many poems.
  88. And had a few published.
  89. I can’t always work the TV.
  90. Once upon a time I loved history, sometimes I still do.
  91. I love rain.
  92. In 10 years of driving, I’ve gotten ZERO speeding tickets.
  93. Which is amazing luck.
  94. I LOVE arts and crafts.
  95. I tend to repeat myself.
  96. And it drives me CRAZY
  97. When my alarm goes off, I snooze 10 times.
  98. I don’t always feel like a grown-up.
  99. I don’t share the good chocolate with anyone.
  100. I still make wishes on stars and when I blow out the candles.

1 comment:

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!