Thursday, October 13, 2011

A little love goes a long way... the same could be said for prayer too :)

I am constantly reminded how blessed we are. I am always reading stories about people, their children and all the unfortunate events that happen in the world. We have a roof over our heads, food and clothes and the occasional toy :) Every time I take a picture of my girls, it reminds me of the pictures in the beginning. Whenever I see a pregnant woman it takes me back to my pregnancy, and yes, I will be the first to admit how jealous I can be, and it also is a gentle reminder. I wish others would remember to never take for granted the uncomfortable moments, the puking moments, the totally huge giant moments, the embarrassing moments, and think of that that first 10 secs of giving birth and seeing that baby, and holding that baby for the first time.Some moms never get that moment, and if they do it is weeks to months after birth. My girls are happy and healthy and there are so many out there that don't have what I have been blessed to receive.
 I say all this to make people aware of Graham's Foundation. http://www.grahamsfoundation.org/home.html 
I received one of their care packages and it was  nice to know someone was thinking of us and had been where we had. They also have fundraisers to raise awareness of micro preemies and how much the families that have them need help and support. Read their story, it is the whole reason they started Graham's Foundation. They have an Ambassador program and I would love to join and get care packages to families there and would also need support. Here are some before and after of my girls. Thanks for tuning in XOXO

Breadon

Brienna


Breadon

Brienna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!