Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Last week of thanks! :)


I am late again! But we were out of town so that is my excuse... mt 3rd week of thanks and it will actually round it out since Thanksgiving is over!

1: I am thankful for moments like the one below! :) How adorable are they? 


2: I am thankful for having family to visit with during the holidays.

3: I am thankful for Elf on the Shelf which we started this year! I think the girls will get into it, they named our Elf GiGi :) 

4: I am thankful for apple pie, because sometimes you have had ENOUGH pumpkin!

5: I am thankful for the clothes on my back.

6: I am thankful for the food on our table.

7: I am thankful for these thanks! It reminds you how much there is to be thankful for, and during the holiday season thats what you need, is to remember the little things in life!

I will be posting more about the girls and house projects later this week or early next, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you! :) XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments <3 I like to hear and read what people think! Also email me too if you feel the need, I am always up for an email!